Hoddesdon Osteopath & Sports Injury Clinic, Hertfordshire
Hoddesdon Osteopathic & Sports Injury Clinic is owned and run by Paul Culverhouse DO, who has practised in Hoddesdon in Hertfordshire since 1998.
Osteopathy is :
- a natural and drug free approach to health.
- a recognised system of diagnosis and treatment
- looks at the structure and function of the body.
- Is based on the diagnosis and treatment of structural disturbances
These are often caused by:
- physical and mental stresses
Treatments incorporate a variety of techniques including :
- Soft Tissue Massage
Call the osteopath if you suffer from any of these symptoms:
- Back pain
- Joint pains
- Arthritic pain
- Muscle spasms
- Neck ache
- Rheumatic pain
- Circulatory problems
- Digestion problems
- Minor sports injuries
- Aches and pains
To reach Paul's Osteopathic clinic in Hoddesdon, click here to view his site. The practice covers the surrounding areas in Hertfordshire for osteopathy, too.
Last update: 20.06.2018
If you have suggestions or feedback on any pages, use the form below.